Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

different colour in 2021 from 2018, how to change

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Imui
583 Views, 1 Reply

different colour in 2021 from 2018, how to change

Hello,

I'we updated from AutoCad LT 2018 to AutoCad LT 2021 and the colors are different. Even window transparency is different.

Is there in Autocad some option to modify the programs color or is it from windows?

the color is now way to dark and needs to be changed

I use dark theme with all colors restored to classic in both LT versions

2018 vs 20212018 vs 2021

Than

Labels (2)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
vinodkl
in reply to: Imui

Hi,

Sorry, you cannot change the color. The dark blue interface was started with the 2020 version it remains the same on 2021 well and it was designed to work with recent contrast improvements and sharper icons. And you cannot change that🙂

You can log feedback so that it can be implemented in the future. Below is the link for the feedback page:

https://www.autodesk.com/company/contact-us/product-feedback?_ga=2.108469121.2056986378.1599448774-1... 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ವಿನೋದ್ ಕೆ ಎಲ್( System Design Engineer)

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" if my reply resolves the issue or answers your question, to help others in the community.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators