Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content flicker and partially not visible while moving mouse

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
d_udhayakumar
186 Views, 2 Replies

Content flicker and partially not visible while moving mouse

Hi,

Whenever I move my mouse the content on the Autocad LT model space or paper space seems not be not visible completely it seems to be flickering until the mouse is stopped moving. This has been a problem ever since I switched from Autocad Lt 2021 to Autocad LT 2023. This problem was not consistent but when it happens it does disturb productivity. Today the Autocad lt crashed on itself and then when I opened it back again the issue strated showing up.

Things I tried to resolve these were restart, change my old monitor to a new one. None of them worked for long.

All Solutions and suggestions are welcome. Thanks

Labels (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: d_udhayakumar

Have you installed the 2023.1.3 Update yet? ABOUT command will confirm what you have installed. If not, get it from your Autodesk Account Page here https://manage.autodesk.com/cep/#products-services/updates
Restart your PC afterwards.

If that did not help... Set GFXDX12 variable to 0 (that's a zero) then restart AutoCAD/LT: reverting to DirectX11 fixes similar problems for most users.

Also consider turning off LINESMOOTHING and LINEFADING variables.

If still no relief then start GRAPHICSCONFIG command and change the 2D Display Settings pulldown from "advanced mode" to one of the other choices.

If all else fails, then turn off Hardware Acceleration as a last resort, and start a support ticket through your subscription portal as explained here https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/account-management/users-software/support-options#:~....

Message 3 of 3

Hi @d_udhayakumar 

Thanks a lot for posting your question to the forums!   Has the solution suggested by @pendean helped with your issue?

We look forward to hearing back from you with more information so we can help you as a community! 

Jonathan Hand

Industry Community Manager | AEC (Architecture & Building)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report