Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Circle and arc graphic problem with Plan command

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
pbilodeauX4UPX
202 Views, 5 Replies

Circle and arc graphic problem with Plan command

Hi everyone, I'm having a graphic problem with circles and arcs not showing properly when I use the Plan command after creating a new UCS. It's never happened before and the correct graphic card is being used too. There is no problem if Autocad isn't "rotated". I haven't found any other posts about this particular problem so your help is really appreciated. Thanks!

pbilodeauX4UPX_0-1698246654891.png

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
hwalker
in reply to: pbilodeauX4UPX

Post a drawing with the offending circles / arcs in them

Howard Walker
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 3 of 6

Here you go. A collegue opened it on her computer and it seemed like there was no problem, but she was using Autocad LT 2023, not LT 2024.

I have a few other problems with 2024, for example the dynamic input seems to have changed its behavior. I can't use TAB to input a dimensions into "extension" when trying to place a polyline 1 meter from the end of another line.

Message 4 of 6
pendean
in reply to: pbilodeauX4UPX

@pbilodeauX4UPX LT2021, LT2022 and LT2023 are legally available to all subscribers of AutoCADLT, just grab and install it if you think that's the solution to your issue.

There is no display issue in LT2024.1 (or AutoCAd 2024.1) with your file's content

pendean_0-1698325431707.png

pendean_1-1698325566829.png

Perhaps you need to

1) confirm you installed the 2024.1 Update: it never self-installs, Autodesk quirk, you have to seek it out and do that yourself. ABOUT command will confirm what you have installed. If not, get it from your Autodesk Account Page here https://manage.autodesk.com/cep/#products-services/updates

Restart your PC afterwards.

2) Set GFXDX12 variable to 0 (that's a zero) then restart AutoCAD/LT. Your graphics card may be facing a challenge.

3) Also consider turning off LINESMOOTHING and LINEFADING variables.

4) if still no relief then start GRAPHICSCONFIG command and change the 2D Display Settings pulldown from "advanced mode" to one of the other choices.

If all else fails, then turn off Hardware Acceleration as a last resort, and start a support ticket through your subscription portal as explained here
https://www.autodesk.com/support/technical/article/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-find-my-sup...

You may have to do all the above in LT2023 and LT2022 if you install them as well, so be prepared.

Message 5 of 6
pbilodeauX4UPX
in reply to: pendean

Thank you, I will try those solutions!
Message 6 of 6
pbilodeauX4UPX
in reply to: pendean

Just to keep you updated, I updated to 2024.1 and my issue was solved! Thanks again.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators