Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't activate AutoCAD LT for Mac

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
433 Views, 2 Replies

Can't activate AutoCAD LT for Mac

Hi,

I have seen several other posts with the same issue and cannot find a way to contact Autodesk directly.  I bought a subscription for AutoCAD LT for Mac a few weeks ago and have made about 5 attempts to activate it without luck.  When I try and activate, it says that it found an active registration on my computer and then proceeds to tell me to contact my administrator or login as a different user.

When I login to my AutoDesk account I see the active license but it isn't assigned.  I am also not able to add myself as a user to assign it to me.

I have never had so much trouble with any software.  Using the email AutoDesk link requires a request code which doesn't exist for subscriptions. 

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
lynn_zhang
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous Welcome to Autodesk Community!

Sorry to hear that and we apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have escalated your case (#11929420) to our Customer Care team and they will be assisting you directly.

For your reference, you can contact our Customer Care team via Contact Us page. Please be sure to select a sub-topic on the page so that the contact options become visible. You will be able to contact us either via Chat or e-mail.

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: lynn_zhang

I am having the same problem.

I just bought a subscription to autocadlt 2020 for mac yesterday, and I can't get it activated. It keeps asking for a serial number. Please help!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators