Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD LT 2016 Installation issue Win10

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
538 Views, 2 Replies

AutoCAD LT 2016 Installation issue Win10

Hello everybody, thanks in advance if any of you could give me help solving this trouble: i tried downloading AutoCAD 2016 LT free trial, on a laptop running Win10, and all i got was a nice error message after just a couple seconds from the start of the operation..

i just have no clue on how to solve this trouble, or what DLL is missing..any hope other than turning to assistance from autodesk guys?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

it appears you are installing as part of the download, is that correct? Try to download the files first, then starting the installation by getting the 2016 trail with this method https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/account-management/software-downloads/previous-versi...

Note that you do require SP1 update for LT2016 for it to work with Win10 https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad-lt/downloads/caas/downloads/content/autocad-lt-2016-s...
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Thanks for the answer and the help. Yes, i was following the procedure you said, downloading and installing at the same time; i did as you suggested, so i got the complete installation trail, and the SP1 for autocad LT as well, and i got again the same error message, this time (when trying with the service pack installation) indicating MSVCP110.dll as the missing file required

I searched for a solution on the net, the most probable option is that i require to re-instal or upgrade the version of visual c++ 2012 in my laptop.

EDIT: i solved the problem unistalling first, and then downloading from microsoft and reinstalling the latest version of visual c++ 2012

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report