Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodeskโ€™s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

AutoCad LT 2011 64-bit download

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
1190 Views, 5 Replies

AutoCad LT 2011 64-bit download

Found plenty of posts with links that now forward to 2017 download. ๐Ÿ˜ž  Does anyone have a working link for AutoCad LT 2011 64-bit for Winders. 

Just trying to help my brother out with is ooooold application, LOL. ๐Ÿ™‚

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi tinaEZ7T2 and welcome to the forums.

If he has a valid license then he can request legacy product from Customer Support. or try the links on this link

Please hit the Accept as Solution button if my post fully solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 3 of 6
john.vellek

Hi tinaEZ7T2,

I am checking back to see if my post helped you with your problem. Please add a post with your results so other Forum users can benefit.

Please hit the Accept as Solution button if my post fully solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: john.vellek

The links on that previous post are broken. ๐Ÿ˜ž  It's why I decided to post a new thread.

An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #50.344b0317.1463509757.2755dab

Message 5 of 6
pendean

Read the response to the same question here, you both are seeking old software that requires you to seek a download for http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad-lt-general-discussion/link-download-autocad-2009-lt-64bit/td-p...
Message 6 of 6
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

As per Dean's post and my first one, contacting Customer Support is the proper route to go. The link to Customer Support that I provided on my first post didn't get posted for some reason but I added it back.

I am checking back to see if my post or Dean's helped you with your problem. Please add a post with your results so other Forum users can benefit.

Please hit the Accept as Solution button if a post or posts fully solved your issue or answered your question.

John Vellek

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators