Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad 2010Lt do not open some drawings fully.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
506 Views, 4 Replies

Autocad 2010Lt do not open some drawings fully.

The programme start load drawing fonts,shapes and many other things,then regenerated layouts and model and autocad 2010Lt programme stop moving. Some dwg file load to 61% or 82%,then programme stop moving. Same dwg files i try open in Autocad architectual desktop 2010 version and the same issue. But in later Autocad and Autocad Lt (i try in Autocad 2007, 2008 and Autocad 2008Lt versions) versions these dwg files opened without problems. I saved this dwg file in later versions ( 2000,2004,2007) - same isue. After try other method. In latest version of autocad open dwg file,then copy some drawing elements (lines) and past into a new dwg file,save it. I try open this new dwg file in Autocad 2010Lt,and its opened. These drawings came from other architecture company and i think newest autocad 2010 version programmes don't recognize some elements of drawing. I worked with many companies and never to face the issue with such problem. Can tell me some, what is the problem???
Excause for poor english.
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Try using RECOVER command instead of OPEN command to open some of these
files, see if that helps.

We use Architecture 2010, LT2010 and AutoCAD 2010 in the office and have no
problems swapping files between all the users.

--
Dean Saadallah
http://LTisACAD.blogspot.com
--
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

I try use RECOVER-same issue. AutoCAD stop moving when recovery comes to end(see attachment).
I make projects worked on architectural drawings, who develop an architect from other office. Never been any problem with other offices developed projects. Only one office developed architectural drawings can't opened. I spoken with other designers,they work on oldest AutoCAD versions.They have no problems.Only AutoCAD 2010 have problems to open file. I think AutoCAD can't recognize some elements of architectural drawing (blocks,hatches, user defined elements),because i have no other ideas. I wrote, when i open file with later AutoCAD version, i copy groundwork lines into new drawing,then save it.After i can open this file with groundwork lines,but full drawing-not.
Any ideas???
Thanks!
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Hello, Dean!
I can send this file to You. You can try to open it with AutoCAD 2010 (Lt or Architectural) for favour?
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Post it here, this is group help, we all share.

--
Dean Saadallah
http://LTisACAD.blogspot.com
--

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators