Did you mean: 

wants to learn autocad on my own

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
26992 Views, 7 Replies

wants to learn autocad on my own

we have been taught basic autocad in our college but i wants to learn more in autocad by videos,tutorials present on youtube and autodesk site.is it possible to learn autocad on my own.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Patchy
in reply to: Anonymous

Surely because you can access to the internet.

I did the same, learn here about what not to do or quicker way to do it.

Message 3 of 8
jackshield

projects are the best teacher.

having to accomplish the goal, you will learn the tools needed to get the job  done.

i was in an enviroment early on, cranking out factory equipment designs, that forced me to learn quicker, better ways to do things.

also let me develop techniques i still use today.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous

You'll need to have somebody to dream up projects and then suggest some ridiculous changes that will only take a couple of clicks of the mouse to change it up a little
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous

Hello,

Yes you can learn AutoCAD with the student version from Autodesk and check out InfiniteSkills.com for videos, tutorials, and books on how to teach yourself AutoCAD.

Dave B.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous

There are plenty of resources on the Web, a good start point would be the YouTube videos. For technical support, you will find here plenty but for a beginner, this is probably intimidating. Have a look at the beginner section on AcadClass.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous

Another option to try is find out if there is a local AutoCAD User group in your area, The are good ways to learn new commands and keep updated on the latest CAD versions.

Message 8 of 8
wispoxy

Start Here: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support

Lynda.com is good too.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta