Did you mean: 

Uninstalling AutoCAD 2014 from Windows 7 OS

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
AnthonyMorales
642 Views, 1 Reply

Uninstalling AutoCAD 2014 from Windows 7 OS

I installed AutoCAD 2014 from my Product Design Design Suite Standard 2014 (using Windows 7 Pro OS ) on my 20.1 in. HP Pavilion Notebook PC. It is installed on one of the two 120GB ATA Hard Drives of the notebook. I am giving the notebook to my son and I want to remove the AutoCAD 2014 software from the Hard Drive to free up space on the Hard Drive for my son's use. 

What procedures should I follow to remove the AutoCAD 2014 software files fully from the Hard Drive?

I own the Product Design Suite Media Kit USB software license. Is there an uninstall app. on this USB software drive that I can use to uninstall the AutoCAD 2014 software files cleanly from the notebook or do I have to remove the files manually? 

Please provide all the necessary steps that will best uninstall AutoCAD 2014 from my notebook PC running on Windows 7 Pro OS.

Your response is much appreciated. Thank you.

Anthony Morales

Anthony Morales Sculptural Designs

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi,

>> Please provide all the necessary steps that will best uninstall AutoCAD 2014

Here you can find a link describing the steps to uninstall Autodesk software >>>click<<<

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta