Did you mean: 

Unable to start Autocad 2011

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
405 Views, 2 Replies

Unable to start Autocad 2011

I have install autocad 2011 on my laptop (win 8 - 64bit). Everything worked fine for some months, but from yesterday I am unable to run the program. Instead I receive a fatal error message all the time ("FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x0000 Exception at bd808bdch", or at ac128bdch or at 69a98bdch. I have sent some Error Reports (error report numbers are 82483391, 82484711, 82485191, 82485661, 82486204).
I have already run the repair and reinstall utility from the control panel. I even uninstall and reinstall the program, but nothing changed.
I would be grateful if someone could give me an advice to solve the problem.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Win8 is not supported: you can send in error reports all day long, there never will be an official response or fix.
Have you tried a Win8 System Testore back to a day it all worked?
Other things to try: http://usa.autodesk.com/getdoc/id=TS21989963
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Well, it's been a long time since yours suggestions. I tried them, but without result. Even the system restore didn't solve the problem.

But I found a solution and I'll write it down for anyone who has the same or a familiar problem.

I had a suspicion that the problem  had a relation with Microsoft .Net Framework. So, I copied all the files from the cd to the hard drive, I deleted all references to .Net Framework in the setup.ini file and I run the setup from the hard drive.

That was all. The setup was successful and Autocad 2011 works fine in win8 for the last 15 days!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report