Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to save drawing autocad2019

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
206 Views, 3 Replies

Unable to save drawing autocad2019

I am kinda new to this software and as hope you guys can see my uploaded screencasts,I have troubled to save any of my drawings. Can someone who might how to solve this. Currently I am using the 2019 version. Please help me.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ian.mag
in reply to: Anonymous

Hey,

If you working from within a network, there must be someone whose already opened the drawing and is actively working/using it. Try save as to a different location.

Message 3 of 4
pendean

The error message in your screenshot simply means you cannot save your file down to an older version of DWG than 2018dwg file format without eliminating or exploding those custom objects.

Message 4 of 4
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

first please make sure that you have installed all updates, when you start command _ABOUT then you should see "AutoCAD" as product name and "P 162.0.0 AutoCAD 2019.1.2" as product version.

Also, in case you have got the file from anyone else, try these steps:

• turn on PROXYNOTICE
  • reopen that file
  • do you get messages about proxies in your drawing? If so upload a screenshot from that dialog, maybe installing an object enabler might help.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta