Did you mean: 

Title bar disappeared

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
6234 Views, 6 Replies

Title bar disappeared

Good afternoon, the litle bar has disappeared, and i can not get it back.

I've already tried to enable the option to display the entire path "Display full path in title", but it still did not appear.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
imadHabash
in reply to: Anonymous

HI,

if Display full path is ticked in your options dialog and still your title didn't appear then i suggest to change window color after right click on the desktop then select Personalize OR from the same dialog change the visual of your computer to windows classic.

Regards,

Imad Habash

EESignature

Message 3 of 7
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

as far as I can see it on your screenshot you are working with AutoCAD 2014 or older on Windows 10.

This is not a supported combination (look here for AutoCAD system requirements >>>click<<<). Missing quick-access-toolbar and the shiny title-border is something that has to do with that, I had the same issue and have not got it working on two Windows 10 systems, on a third one it works (up to yet, nobody knows what happens with a new Windows 10 update)..

Let me know if I'm wrong with assuming the AutoCAD and operating system version.

Sorry for not having better suggestions, - alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 4 of 7
john.vellek

HI @Anonymous,

I see that you are visiting as a new member. Welcome to the Autodesk Community! 

I agree with @Alfred.NESWADBA that this looks like an older version of AutoCAD. I am guessing version 2011. This application is not designed to run on what appears to be WIndows 10.  You might try a Windows Control Panel Repair program or a reset.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 5 of 7
adper27

I am working on AutoCAD 2012 version. Windows 7. I tried switching workspace.

workspace.png

Message 6 of 7
john.vellek

HI @Anonymous,

I am checking back to see if my post or others helped you with your problem. Please add a post with how you decide to proceed and your results so other Community members may benefit.

Please hit the Accept as Solution button if a post or posts solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 7 of 7
Anonymous

Oi, desculpem a demora, nenhuma das soluções deram certo, creio que as configurações não sejam compatíveis, mas em um outro computador, tenho a mesma situação, e ele funciona perfeitamente, se alguém puder me ajudar ainda, aceito qualquer solução.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report