The copy functions cannot be used...

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
8439 Views, 6 Replies

The copy functions cannot be used...

Using windows 7

I downloaded AutoCAD with a student 3-year license. I have tried to download this program through Install now, Download now, and Browser Download, but i continue to receive this message. I do not know how to fix this. I also do not know what other information is needed to help address this problem so feel free to ask.

Untitled.jpg

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
ВeekeeCZ
in reply to: Anonymous

Maybe try disabling your Antivirus program and/or run setup.exe with "Run as Administator"
Message 3 of 7
Ajilal.Vijayan

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Ajilal.Vijayan

I followed the video but the error still comes up

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: ВeekeeCZ

i tried both of these and it says there was a communication error

Message 6 of 7
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

>> it says there was a communication error

Then redownload the installation files (using browser download option) and reinstall AutoCAD from the local installation exe.

Good luck, - alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 7 of 7
clwi

Hi,

I've encounted this problem(or atleast very simular) where it stated that the installation "Couldn't use copy functions.".

After some research I found out that the deployment lacked several files and that this seems to be a common error message when that happens.

In my case it was several .exe files, including .NET 4.6 (worked with a Autodesk 2017 package). Thought I'd atleast mention that this can be the case that the package lost files after file copy or something when moving them from one place to another.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report