Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stairs

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
1053 Views, 7 Replies

Stairs

I'm working with autocad 2015 and sometime i have to draw stairs. Is there a free lisp somewhere i can get to do that.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
nestly2
in reply to: Anonymous

@marko_ribar  created one recently for all types of 3D stairs.  It can be found at TheSwamp and Cadtutor

Message 3 of 8
marko_ribar
in reply to: nestly2

I've changed my codes little bit, there was small mistake in "3diistair.lsp" and I've added better undo tracing...

Hope you don't mind, but I had to reattch zip again... You can download it now and please report if something's wrong... Like I said I don't have 4 eyes... But all in all I think that now its pretty functional, don't know ab your country standards ab stair construction, there may be differences - I did it for my internal purposes (metric system) and measurment during execution are in cm... Note that this type of stairs is only for presentation purposes - I didn't wanted to make correct static calculations so you may enter values as you wish, but be sure you previously calculated what inputs should be to make CAD calculate correct and model approximately satisfactory 3d model...

If you don't want some command groups to be executed, you can now undo steps from finished 3d model back step by step to very begining of modelling...

Enjoy in using the codes as I know they may prove to be very helpful in bigger project design of architectural 3d models, I hope I helped just a little as I know that modelling can be very complex job...

Cheers, regards, Marko Ribar, d.i.a. (arch.)

Marko Ribar, d.i.a. (graduated engineer of architecture)
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: marko_ribar

Thanks Marko_ribar I will try and tell you if it's what i want but I used to work whit structural steel and I'm not sure it will work.

Have a good day
Message 5 of 8
hmsilva

Nicely coded, Marko.

Henrique

EESignature

Message 6 of 8
marko_ribar
in reply to: hmsilva

@hmsilva wrote:
Nicely coded, Marko.

Henrique

Thanks for kudo, Henrique... I am glad you like it...

Marko Ribar, d.i.a. (graduated engineer of architecture)
Message 7 of 8
hmsilva

@marko_ribar wrote:
Thanks for kudo, Henrique...

You're welcome, Marko.

Cheers

Henrique

EESignature

Message 8 of 8
Kent1Cooper
in reply to: Anonymous

If 2D is enough, you can [no membership or log-in required] try this.  Despite the way they titled the Tip, it contains commands to do both plans and sections.  Their defaults are based on US IBC standards, which you can override, and you get choices in certain characteristics.  They don't do internal details, just plans/profiles, but they're great time-savers because they calculate the number of steps for you from the floor-to-floor height, resulting riser size, etc.  That CAD Tips site has at least one other Stair routine you can also check out.

Kent Cooper, AIA

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report