Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unneeded inormation

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
463 Views, 3 Replies

Unneeded inormation

I get this run of information after every command. How can it be turned off?

Thanks, John

Command: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'AliasRibbonUI' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'AliasRibbonUI'
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadAssemblyName(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly reqAssembly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean forIntrospection)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(String assemblyString)
   at Autodesk.AutoCAD.Ribbon.TabEvaluatorFactory.Compile(List`1 selectors, String assemblyPath)
   at Autodesk.AutoCAD.Ribbon.TabEvaluatorFactory.Load()
   at Autodesk.AutoCAD.Internal.Windows.RibbonContent.get_ContextualTabEvaluator()
WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

>> I get this run of information after every command

What release (and vertical) of AutoCAD do you have and what servicepack is installed with it?

Did you get that issue directly after installing AutoCAD or did AutoCAD work well and this issue started later?

I guess that is more a problem of Windows/Framework then an issue of AutoCAD.

Try first to repair the Framworks on your system, look for servicepacks/updates for Windows and install them.

If that all does not help you might try to run a repair installation of AutoCAD.

Good luck, - alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

AutoCAD Mech 2013 sp2

It's been happening since install. Our IT guys have to do the work and i think the tried to reinstall already. I normally work in Inventor but use AutoCad to make programs for our woodworking machinery.

Message 4 of 4
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

>> i think the tried to reinstall already

If they did the reinstall of AutoCAD already then take my suggestion with repairing Framework + let Windows and Framework find and install their updates.

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024

(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report