Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some tabs on ribbon section are missing

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
499 Views, 4 Replies

Some tabs on ribbon section are missing

As I said in the title, some tabs on ribbon section are missing and i can't bring them back. I searched the forums and i tried almost every method suggested and nothing happened. What should I do to fix the problem? 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Looks like you (or someone else) tried to recreate a custom AutoCAD Classic workspace, with lots of duplicates, and which has no extra Ribbon attached to it on purpose. You got what you set the program to show.

Why don't you just change your workspace from "CLASSIC" to another one to get the Ribbon back.

pendean_0-1638454234880.png

pendean_1-1638454283241.png

Then you can turn on and float or dock all of those extra unnecessary toolbars if you still really need them

pendean_2-1638454350978.png

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Thanks for tips. But there are no options except "Calssic" and "3D Modeling" under the workspace settings. I don't know if it's the way it should be or if there's something missing.  I tried to switch from classic to 3D but it didn't help either. I tried customize the setting of the current workspace and I couldn't find anything that changes this under options. I can't figure out where or what is the problem.

Message 4 of 5
carlos.ramallho

Olá, seja bem vindo a comunidade. (Welcome to Community)

• Tente alterar essa opções do WSCURRENT.  (Try to change the option on WSCURRENT)

Erro.gif

• Tente também o comando RIBBON (Also try RIBBON command)
  • Ou tente adicionar -TOOLBAR>>ALL . (Or try to add -TOOLBAR>>ALL)
  • Se não der certo tente: (If it not works try this on video)

Erro2.gif

Se a resposta te ajudou a solucionar o seu problema clique em "ACEITAR SOLUÇÃO", isso ajuda os outros usuários a encontrar rapidamente uma resposta, se gostou clique em "CURTIR".
Message 5 of 5
pendean

You are a repair/reinstall or removal/reinstall in your future then: ask the person that setup your AutoCAD for help and guidance to put back any customizations you will lose first.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta