Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sheet set problems

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
549 Views, 2 Replies

Sheet set problems

Hi! I am having some problems with Sheet sets. It was working properly but just some time ago it has started doing several weird things: 1. I cannot "import a layout as sheet", even though this layout is not part of the sheetset at the moment. There's no warning but it simply doesn't work. Autocad thinks for a while and then it does nothing. 2. I'm trying to "Insert a Sheet List Table" but this option remais inactive no matter what I do... It's my first time trying to do so and doesn't know if I am doing something wrong or if it just is not working for some reason. My sheet set has around 180 sheets, could this affect in anyway? Thanks for your help!
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pkolarik
in reply to: Anonymous

For your issue with inserting a sheet list table. Make sure you're in paper space when you attempt to do this, it will not work in model space. Number of sheets should not be an issue;  A couple years ago did a sheet list table for a set of drawing that had 535 drawings in it without any issues.

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I've been having this exact same problem with adding sheets to a sheet set using ACAD 2016. We have multiple people working with the same sheet set and the only solution we have found is to have everyone close the sheet set. Then I will close my copy of the sheet set and reopen it. This usually works.

It seems like there is a lock being put on the sheet set as if someone else is currently editing it. In our case no one is editing it, they just have it open.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta