Did you mean: 

Sheet Set Invalid After AutoCAD 2019 Crash

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
501 Views, 2 Replies

Sheet Set Invalid After AutoCAD 2019 Crash

I was working on creating sheet for a job, and when I made my last sheet all of a sudden my AutoCAD 2019 froze. Well I gave it a few min before just trying to close out of autocad, at which point I had to pull up pull up task manager, because the "X" was grayed out. Ending the program gave me no response and froze my task manager as well.   At this point my other programs also started acting up (not opening or closing), so I tried to just shut down. The computer wouldn't shut down the traditional way of hitting the button on the start menu, so I had to force shut down by holding my laptop's power button. Once I reopened autocad the sheet set had become invalid for me and my coworkers. Also the sheet set set now says it's a 0mb file. Is there anyway to fix or recover the sheet set?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
SergeiFilippov
in reply to: Anonymous

If the sheetset file was not created, I believe you're out of luck. I would delete old sheetset files and recreate sheetset from scratch. 

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: SergeiFilippov

I wasn't creating the sheet set. I was creating a sheet. the sheet has been existing for months now and has over 100 sheet. I was going to try and rename the backup file, so I deleted the DTS file and a new one popped in to existence right away and it now works again. We were worried we would have to create all the sheet over again, but everything is working onw

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta