Did you mean: 

Saving PDF's to destination folder

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
2211 Views, 3 Replies

Saving PDF's to destination folder

I have recently begun to use the publish feature in Autocad and have had great results with PDF creation. The issue I am having is once a batch of PDF's are created I have to save each PDF individually to the destination folder. Is there a setting so that they save automatically without each one having to be addressed. It takes quite a while when saving a large number of PDF's. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
wispoxy
in reply to: Anonymous

Command PUBLISH , select what to publish, set where, export to PDF. 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: wispoxy

You're reply was somewhat helpful but the exact issue is that once the PDF's are generated the program opens the "save in" page and prompts me to navigate to the destination folder and then I have to save it to that folder manually. This takes a very long time if I have a large number of PDF's to make.

Message 4 of 4
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Click on PUBLISH command's OPTIONS button, click location, uncheck the prompt to name the file and ensure you don't have AutoCAD set to open each PDF and you can publish a whole stack of DWG tabs to a folder without any prompting from the program using PUBLISH command's PDF option (not named pagesetups option).

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta