Sample DWG file in AutoCAD 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2010 formats

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
5883 Views, 7 Replies

Sample DWG file in AutoCAD 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2010 formats

Hi,

I want to find a sample DWG file in AutoCAD 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 formats. The sample file can only contain one line or a circle. Where can I get such a sample? Thank you very much!

Tags (2)
Labels (5)
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Kent1Cooper
in reply to: Anonymous

You can draw your own if you have any of those versions.  Assuming the 2021 in the message body is correct, not the 2010 in the Title, the drawing file format is >the same for all of them<.

Kent Cooper, AIA
Message 3 of 8
imadHabash

Hi,

>> I want to find a sample DWG file in AutoCAD 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 formats.

AutoCAD release from 2018-2021 have the same File Format  ( Save ) which is AutoCAD 2018 . so if you have any one of them you can get what you ask for . even if you want to get old format ( AutoCAD 2010 ) just SAVE AS your file and change Files of type

gh.png

Imad Habash

EESignature

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: imadHabash

Hi, Thank you. The problem is that I do not have any of the AutoCAD versions, that is the reason why I try to find such a sample file online.

Message 5 of 8
vinodkl

Hi,

May I ask what version of AutoCAD are you using and why are you looking for the drawing of format 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021? As said by @imadHabash the AutoCAD version 2018-2021 use the same file format which is 2018 format and each version of AutoCAD doesn't have their own formats.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ವಿನೋದ್ ಕೆ ಎಲ್( System Design Engineer)

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" if my reply resolves the issue or answers your question, to help others in the community.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: vinodkl

I get a software that supports AutoCAD DWG file. I want to test if it supports DWG 2018 format. Can anyone make such a sample file for me to test? Thanks.

Message 7 of 8
vinodkl

Hi,

Here is a drawing saved in the 2018 format.

ವಿನೋದ್ ಕೆ ಎಲ್( System Design Engineer)

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" if my reply resolves the issue or answers your question, to help others in the community.
Message 8 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: vinodkl

Thank you very much!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta