Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rendering in photoshop

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
eayankesar
207 Views, 2 Replies

Rendering in photoshop

Hello, I'm trying to fill in the object with pattern and solid colors for rendering, but there's a thin white line appears around it which makes the fill looks incomplete. Also, the drawing lines' thickness is getting selected separately. Knowing that I have used many different ways of exporting the drawing and enhancing the quality and resolution in both programs but nothing works. Please if you have any sort of information don't hesitate to help me.

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
3wood
in reply to: eayankesar

Can you uploaded an example image?

Message 3 of 3
nrz13
in reply to: eayankesar

The process we use for editing drawings in Photoshop is:

1) Print to PDF using AutoCAD's High Quality print option (in versions 2016 and up). Under PDF Options... in the Plot dialog you can select additional quality and other options.
2) Drag the PDF into Photoshop (or use Photoshop's Open function) and input the import resolution you want.

If that's what you're doing and you're still having trouble, then you should upload a sample .dwg and .psd/.png that illustrates your problem for us to look at.

Work:  AutoCAD 2022.1.3, Windows 10 Pro v22H2 64-bit, Intel Core i7-8700K, 32GB RAM, Samsung 960 Pro SSD, AMD Radeon Pro WX 5100, 3 Dell Monitors (3840x2160)
Home: AutoCAD 2022.1.3, Windows 10 Pro v22H2 64-bit, Intel Core i7-11700, 64GB RAM, Samsung 980 Pro SSD, NVIDIA Quadro P2200, Dell Monitor (3840x2160)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report