Question drawing lines

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
309 Views, 2 Replies

Question drawing lines

Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible when drawing a straight line in AutoCAD that if the lines crosses other lines. It makes an arch over the other line. Like in this screenshot.Autocad Drawing Lines.png

I need to do it now by hand. Draw a line to a certain distance from the line then add a 180 degree arch and draw the line further straight.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ennujozlagam
in reply to: Anonymous

hello, i don't think it's possible you still need to draw arc line or draw a pline > first point to second point > arch > s > pick point > point > L . thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 3
ennujozlagam
in reply to: Anonymous

hello, please see screencast below. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

AutoCAD Beta