Problems with Quick Properties

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
thomas_schlüssi
295 Views, 3 Replies

Problems with Quick Properties

Hello!

I got the new 2024 version of AutoCAD and now I have a problem with the quick properties.

The size of the window always remains the same and is not adjusted to the number of properties.
As a result, when there is a small number of properties, a black area is left as in the following image:

thomas_schlssi_0-1692708562216.png

And if there is a large number of properties (e.g. dimensions), then I have to scroll. See the following image:

thomas_schlssi_1-1692708651254.png

Sometimes it even happens that although I know that e.g. there are more attributes but not all are displayed and I don't have the option to scroll either.

I know about the possibility to select what properties to show, with the small icon on the top right corner. There i have selected all properties.

thomas_schlssi_2-1692708788695.png

Maybe someone can help.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

@thomas_schlüssi ,

Perform a reset:

Please select the "Accept as Solution" button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

Emilio Valentin
Message 3 of 4
pendean
in reply to: thomas_schlüssi

Have you installed the 2024.1 Update yet? ABOUT command will confirm what you have installed. If not, get it from your Autodesk Account Page here https://manage.autodesk.com/cep/#products-services/updates
Restart your PC afterwards.

If that did not help... Set GFXDX12 variable to 0 (that's a zero) then restart AutoCAD.

If still no relief then start GRAPHICSCONFIG command and change the 2D Display Settings pulldown from "advanced mode" to one of the other choices.

If all else fails, then turn off Hardware Acceleration as a last resort, and start a support ticket through your subscription portal as explained here
https://www.autodesk.com/support/technical/article/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-find-my-sup...

Message 4 of 4
thomas_schlüssi
in reply to: pendean

Hi,

today I started autocad again and now it suddenly works again.

I had restarted AutoCAD several times, as well as my PC. AutoCAD is weird sometimes.

But still thanks for your help!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta