Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem With Importing Multiple Sheets Into Sheet Set Manager via ProjectWise Connect Integration

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
519 Views, 1 Reply

Problem With Importing Multiple Sheets Into Sheet Set Manager via ProjectWise Connect Integration

Hi everyone!

I'm running into an issue with importing multiple layouts into sheet sets that are located on ProjectWise. I'm not sure what changed, but in the past, I was able import several layouts at a time into a sheet set that was saved onto ProjectWise. I've plotted multiple drawing sets from there as well, so I didn't have much of an issue with them in the past - other than they were a tad bit slow if there were numerous drawings in the set.

However, for some reason - in the past month or so, I haven't been able to do that anymore. Each time I load up any sheet set (be it a newly created one or an older one that was previously edited) on ProjectWise, and try to import more than one drawing - it buffers depending on many drawings were selected from the ProjectWise explorer, and then it re-opens the explorer with no drawings appearing in the Import Layout window prompt. And selecting the drawings once more from the explorer just yields the same result over and over again. 

If I try it with one drawing, it drops it in almost instantaneously. But there's several hundreds of drawings across multiple sets, and going with this approach would be tedious and waste a good chunk of time.

I don't know if it's an issue with ProjectWise, AutoCAD, or a combination of everything, but I can open drawings and check them back in to ProjectWise without issues, but when it comes to using sheet sets - I haven't been able to import multiple layouts at a time. But if I pull the sheet sets from ProjectWise and moved it to my local desktop or anywhere on my local machine, I can import 20+ drawings without hassle.

I've tried re-installing AutoCAD 2018 and 2020, and ProjectWise Connect and re-doing the integration a couple of times already, but I've kept running into the same issues. I reached out to my fellow colleagues and several of them were also running into the same issues I was with the sheet sets.

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to address my concerns, and I hope you all have a great day!

Labels (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report