Did you mean: 

Problem rotate command

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
sander.van.pelt
643 Views, 4 Replies

Problem rotate command

Hello everybody,

Since yesterday my rotate command is not working as it should. I do need to use the "RO" command instead of my "R" command to specify a basepoint first and specify the rotation angle after.

I didn't changed my Acad.pgp file and if I control this, the R command is still visible (R,      *ROTATE).
If I use "aliasedit", first becomes this window visible
alias.png

But after selecting "OK", I can add a "New Command Alias". If I add alias R is the Rotate command, you'll see this alias twice in the acad.pgp file after saving.

And still I can't rotate objects by selecting a basepoint first, and specify a rotation angle after.

If I check my last added lisps, there is nothing what could cause this problem (if I am right). And after unloading these last added lisps and restarting AutoCad, the problem is still not solved.

Does anyone know what could be causing this/how to fix it?

Labels (3)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
ВeekeeCZ
in reply to: sander.van.pelt

Use (findfile "acad.pgp") to locate your current pgp file and post the file here to take a look at the syntax.

Message 3 of 5
ВeekeeCZ

@sander.van.pelt wrote:

... I do need to use the "RO" command instead of my "R" command to specify a basepoint first and specify the rotation angle after.

I didn't changed my Acad.pgp file and if I control this, the R command is still visible (R,      *ROTATE)....

How did you do this? Did you or did not?

Message 4 of 5
sander.van.pelt
in reply to: ВeekeeCZ

@ВeekeeCZ wrote:

@sander.van.pelt wrote:

... I do need to use the "RO" command instead of my "R" command to specify a basepoint first and specify the rotation angle after.

I didn't changed my Acad.pgp file and if I control this, the R command is still visible (R,      *ROTATE)....

How did you do this? Did you or did not?

I opened the acad.pgp with notepad to check it. "Control" may not have been the right choice of words (English is not my main language).

I have attached my acad.pgp (as .txt) to this reply.
The R=rotate command is already visible under the "R" commands, but also at the very bottom after adding this via "Aliasedit"

Message 5 of 5
ВeekeeCZ

-PAN, *-PAN

Here is your syntax error.

But I could load pgp anyway. However, ALIASEDIT did not handle it.

Also, I wouldn't try to prove the algorithms by this line... however it looks like he can handle it.

, *

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report