Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help me to Make it 3D Drawing of Hydropower Sand Flushing Duct.

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
kamalgaramja556
597 Views, 8 Replies

Please help me to Make it 3D Drawing of Hydropower Sand Flushing Duct.

Hello member...

Actually, I want to make a 3D solid hollow tube for sand flushing in the Hydropower project. But it was so difficult for me. Can any buddy make it for me? All the drawings and its profile are attached herewith. If you don't mind please make a short video of the process or tell me the step for it, because I want to learn it in the future.

Labels (2)
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Try using this tutorial but create rectangular profiles instead of circles. If you set it up correctly you can use a larger rectangle for the opening and then use a smaller one for the rest of the sweep path, the way he shows you when you pick the profiles. You could also try making it in two pieces and then joining them together with the "add" command, but it only works on solids so you would have to shell it before trying that. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvkpGGEoPmk

Message 3 of 9

No no no... Have you opened my drawing??? This is not the case dude. It different scenario, first of all, you should make your self and then comment here. Thank you in advance.

Message 4 of 9
jrreid
in reply to: kamalgaramja556

Use the SWEEP command.

I selected your duck box and then the yellow line and it travels that path.

I attached for your viewing. If this is not what you wanted let us know.

Hope this helps.

JRR.

Message 5 of 9

I can't make what you want to make based on what you have provided. I fully understand that you are looking for a square tube that curves and also that starts with a large opening, and narrows to a smaller height. You can achieve that with the tutorial above but you are going to have to use different profiles instead of the same profile that the teacher uses in the video, and you will probably need to make it in sections. I'm here to help teach, not to make things for people for free. 

Message 6 of 9
kamalgaramja556
in reply to: jrreid

No no I not asking this kind of easy!!

Message 7 of 9

Exactly you understand my question but this is not easy to make it??? Can you make yourself and post it here, please.

Message 8 of 9
SEANT61
in reply to: kamalgaramja556

An interpretation of the geometries from the original.  The surface was used to slice the swept solid.

May your cursor always snap to the location intended.
Message 9 of 9
kamalgaramja556
in reply to: SEANT61

Wow great, thank you so much!!! can you please share the process of making it?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta