Did you mean: 

Parametric drawing: how to hide tag

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
mecoman6GF27
360 Views, 3 Replies

Parametric drawing: how to hide tag

Hello everybody.
In AutoCAD 2015 I made a small parametric drawing containing geometric and dimensional constraints. If I place the cursor on the object to which I have applied the constraints, a small marker appears.

img.png
I would like to ask you: is it possible to hide the mark?
Bye, thank you very much.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
vinodkl
in reply to: mecoman6GF27

Hi,

Sorry, you cannot hide the "constraint" cursor badge. There are few cursor badges such as the "constraint" and "annotation" which won't be turned off even when the system variable "CURSORBADGE" is set to "1" 🙂

May I ask why you are trying to hide that cursor badge?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ವಿನೋದ್ ಕೆ ಎಲ್( System Design Engineer)

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" if my reply resolves the issue or answers your question, to help others in the community.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 4
mecoman6GF27
in reply to: vinodkl

Hi.
I would like to hide it because I am building a small application in VB.NET where a user can modify the geometric dimensions of a parametric block through a form.

Message 4 of 4
pendean
in reply to: mecoman6GF27

"Sorry, you cannot hide the "constraint" cursor badge"

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

State of Sustainability Webinar

AutoCAD Inside the Factory