Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Palettes commands for ADC and XREF do not work on SOME drawings when opened

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
315 Views, 4 Replies

Palettes commands for ADC and XREF do not work on SOME drawings when opened

When I open some drawings these 2 palette commands do not work, I can however use the command prompt commands if I lead with a "-". Also when this problem occurs the RIBBON is active which is not the case in my normal template and the layers palette is shrunk down and can't be used or stretched out in size. This is happening on both my desktop (W-10) and laptop computer(W-7). This also happens when starting with the same template, sometimes my palettes are correct and sometimes they are not. NOTE: Reloading my workspace does not fix the problem.
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TheHangman
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous

I am lost in translation here. Can you asure that you are talking about Alias? also what drawings pallets and so on are you refeering to? can you add an image of what issue are you facing? 

Looking for clarifications, cheers.

If this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution". Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 5
Florian.Coenen
in reply to: TheHangman

Hello,

I guess that the thread has to be transfered to ACAD.

Regards,

Florian Coenen

Message 4 of 5
zalant
in reply to: Florian.Coenen

If you think that the issue might be tied to the template file you're using, please feel free to attach it to a post here, and I'll be happy to check it out. Include the exact clicks and commands you're following, and at what point things go wrong. Specify what exactly should happen vs. what actually does (or does not) happen. Screen shots are great, too, and if you'd like to attach a video, we have a great recording program available here. If you use that program, it will record your commands and clicks as you go, so you won't need to type out what all you go through.

Zac Travis
Message 5 of 5
zalant
in reply to: zalant

I was wondering if you're still having troubles with those commands. Please post here your status and whether or not this issue has been cleared up.

Zac Travis

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta