ole plot quality

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
htemizel
4556 Views, 6 Replies

ole plot quality

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have pasted an ole object into entire drawing. It comes as "monochrome" as shown below:

i want to plot this ole as high graphics but i want to do this without changing monochrome below. i go to "Options" dialog box, "plot and publish" then i select ole plot quality as "high graphics". after that i plot the ole object. plotted page is also illustrated below. as you see it is plotted as monochrome even though i had choosen "high graphics" in "options, plot and publish" dialog box.

thus should i always go to ole object properties window and turn monochrome to high graphics for every single ole object?

Thank you and kind regards..

plot quality in entire drawingplot quality in entire drawingplot quality default settingplot quality default settingresultresult

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: htemizel

Hi,

if you could upload the dwg-file as well we have more chances to test the bahvior 😉

Also please let us know the version of AutoCAD you are using (command _ABOUT).

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 7
htemizel
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

hi Mr. Alfred,

thank you for the reply. i use autocad 2017. and related file is attached.

Message 4 of 7
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

I didn't change anything in your drawing, just created a layout, and plotted to PDF using "AutoCAD PDF (High Quality Print).pc3" and got that result (attached).

From my point of view it looks like good quality and the table (lower ole object) is also plotted in monochrome.

Is there anything wrong with that? (May be I have not really understood the needs)

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA

Message 5 of 7
htemizel

dear mr. alfred,

if i go to entire drawing and change misc properties to "high graphics" i get plot as attached file. i am trying to get the same view without changing misc properties. therefore i went to "options-plot and publish tab" and changed "ole plot quality" to high graphics. but it didn't work (it again gives results as same as monochrome).

misc.png

Message 6 of 7
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

>> therefore i went to "options-plot and publish tab" and

>> changed "ole plot quality" to high graphics

This setting in the options is a default value for the next insertions of OLE objects.

This setting does not change already existing OLE objects, maybe that is a misunderstanding.

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA

Message 7 of 7
htemizel

wow that's it. thanks a lot.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report