Did you mean: 

Object Scale

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
417 Views, 3 Replies

Object Scale

When running the objectscale command after selecting all annotative blocks autocad freezes until you hit cancel. Any ideas? it acts like its trying to run but it doesnt. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

running command _SCALE with which objects and which drawing and which AutoCAD release and service pack ... do you see the missing information to be able to answer your request? 😉

Scaling annotative blockreferences is not known as a generic issue, so the more information you can give the better we can answer.

It would help:

• if you upload your drawing
  • show us a screenshot of command _ABOUT
  • show us a screenshot of your command-line while you think AutoCAD is freezing

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

Its autocad 2010 with carlson 2012

Message 4 of 4
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

I can't go back to AutoCAD 2010 currently, I also don't have Carlson SW installed.

In the layout, which was activated in your drawing, was no annotative blockreference.

In the modelspace there are 6 blocks "SPT30", they can be changed in size using the properties window and can also be scaled with command _SCALE.

No issue with what I did, just one info: command _AUDIT found 2 errors in your drawing.

So I guess the next try should be to start AutoCAD without the Carlson App and see if the same issue appears then too.,

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024

(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report