Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no function definition: TSSCALE

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
326 Views, 6 Replies

no function definition: TSSCALE

Can someone tell me why I get this error message when I click on custom toolbar after loading the .cui files, support paths and .arg profile? I don't know much about custom tool bars written in LSP but I'm thinking it could be a pathing issue.  I have AutoCAD 2016 and Windows 10.  "no function definition" TSSCALE

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Do you mean TSCALE command https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2019/ENU/AutoC...

AutoCAD2016 is not new, so what changed on your PC 8-minutes ago?
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

No function definition: TSSCALE  (two S)

Message 4 of 7
j.palmeL29YX

I guess one of your user customized (new defined or modified) tools uses a command TSSCALE (perhaps a LISP) and this LISP file was either not loaded or can not be found. 

Jürgen Palme
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 7
pendean

That means you either unloaded an add-on, moved your LISP files folder, or simply tried to manually run an add-on instead of running a required installer.

AutoCAD2016 is not new, so what changed with your PC or setup or location or server or....?

So what does TSSCALE do? Explain it.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

I'm setting up a work station at home and our company is still working with AutoCAD 2016. How do I get the LISP to load properly? I have the files. Add paths to Support File Paths?

Thanks for your support!  I think I'm getting close...

Message 7 of 7
pendean

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta