Did you mean: 

My Extruded Polyline is not showing to other Visual Style

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
294 Views, 3 Replies

My Extruded Polyline is not showing to other Visual Style

Hi, Good day!

I just want to ask how to show the Extruded Polyline in AutoCAD, whenever I try to change the Visual Style to realistic or shaded or even Wireframe, its not showing up and whenever I try to copy the Extruded Polyline to other part of the model tab, its not showing up. Before today, it works fine, I just made some changes in the drawing and it started to be this way. Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
imadHabash
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi and Welcome to AutoCAD Forum,

it will be great and easy for us if we have a screenshot image to realize more your issue . changing visual style will not show you extruded polylines if your model angle in plane . i think that you have to rotate your model in a way that can be easy notice extruded polylines . try to use Shift + mouse wheel button and see if really that what you're looking for . 

Regards,

Imad Habash

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

I see that you are visiting as a new member to the AutoCAD forum. Welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I am sorry that you are having a difficult time to see the extruded polylines in your file when applying a different visual style.

I just created a polyline in my AutoCAD 2018 and extruded it.  When I change the VS it shows up as expected.

Is it possible to attach your file to a post so I can take a look?

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 4 of 4
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

I haven't seen an update from you and I hope that means you figured out what was going on. If not, please update your status and perhaps share your file.  Have you checked the file for corruption by using AUDIT?

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta