7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
596 Views, 7 Replies

Mt command

Dear sir/madam

I want to ask you something !

I used the command Mt and i created a text .

when i finished the command and i pressed the close text  editor i lost the text that i created,because had got height 0.2 mm (it was very small).

I pressed the command zoom all and zoom extend  in order to find it ,but i could not to find it.

what command or what i should make in order to see and find the text that i created in my autocad programm?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

>> I pressed the command zoom all and zoom extend  in order to find it ,but i could not to find it.

Sounds like you do have more than one object and so _ZOOM _EXTENTS shows a big area ... and the text objects are too small to get them displayed.

You might try:

• press <CTRL><A> to select all objects (visible ones, not on frozen layers) and get the grip points of the objects (please make sure that there are not too many objects in your current space as AutoCAD knows a limit for how many objects are gripped, sysvar GRIPOBJLIMIT)
  • use command _QSELECT, object type MText and operator "Select All" ... also selects all objects, but only of type MText, so you can modify their text height in the property window.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 8
Darin.Green

If you're looking for text, just use the FIND commend and type in part of the string from the text. It's simular to Find/Replace within Word and other applications, which it will take you to the text and highlight it for you.

find.jpg

If this information was helpful, please consider using the Accept Solution

Message 4 of 8
Kent1Cooper

@Anonymous wrote:

.... i lost the text that i created,because had got height 0.2 mm (it was very small).

I pressed the command zoom all and zoom extend  in order to find it ,but i could not to find it.

what command or what i should make in order to see and find the text that i created ...?

(sssetfirst nil (ssget "_L"))

will select, highlight and turn grips on for the last-drawn object, no matter what kind of object it is or how small it is in the current view.

Kent Cooper, AIA
Message 5 of 8
ВeekeeCZ

@Anonymous wrote:

Dear sir/madam

I want to ask you something !

I used the command Mt and i created a text .

when i finished the command and i pressed the close text  editor i lost the text that i created,because had got height 0.2 mm (it was very small).

what command or what i should make in order to see and find the text that i created in my autocad programm?

ZOOM > OBJECT > LAST > press enter

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: Kent1Cooper

HOW i MAKE   (turn grips on) for the last-drawn object,WHEN i do not see!

is there a command ?

from my expirience i know that somebody makes   turn grips on when see the object and make click on to the object  for example like the screenshot under  ice_screenshot_20160530-062904.pngOR I MAKE MISTAKE ?

Message 7 of 8
ВeekeeCZ

@Anonymous wrote:

ZOOM EXTENTS (double click mouse wheel) - if needed

SELECT > LAST > press enter

LAST stands for Last Object added into database (last draw object). You can use this option almost anywhere where you prompted for a selection (hidden option - try MOVE LAST ...)

And it highlights the object whether or not is on the screen.

Message 8 of 8
Kent1Cooper

@Anonymous wrote:

In Post 1 you said "I pressed the command zoom all and zoom extend  in order to find it ,but i could not to find it."  I was starting from that point, where you would see it [it would be in the view area], even if it's so small you can't tell where it is.  The code I posted [did you try it?] will turn its grips on, as well as select and highlight it -- read about (sssetfirst) in Help.

Kent Cooper, AIA

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report