Did you mean: 

Mirror rendering

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
943 Views, 5 Replies

Mirror rendering

Hi, i am a newbie in autocad 2013, i am now trying to draw a 3d mirror to be placed on a table , but stuck with rendering the mirror, so it would be great if i get some instruction on how to render a mirror object stepwise . please help. thank you.

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Sofia.Xanthopoulou
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

and welcome to the community Smiley Happy

How about this video, showing how to render objects. 

Well, I hope I understood correctly that you want to render an object, in this case a mirror, right? 

Regards

-----------------------------
Please accept as solution if my post fully resolves your issue, or reply with additional details if the problem persists.

Message 3 of 6

Hi @Anonymous,

if you don't give any feedback nobody will know if I gave you the correct answer or totally misunderstood your question. 

Please give all readers the opportunity to benefit from your experience by continuing this conversation or accepting a solution.

Thank you

Tags (1)
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Sofia.Xanthopoulou

HI THANK U FOR YOUR SUPPORT, BUT THAT VIDEO DID NOT HELP ME IN MIRROR RENDERING. I NEED VIDEO OR ANY INSTRUCTION ONLY RELATED TO MIRROR RENDERING.THANK YOU

@Sofia.Xanthopoulou wrote:

Hi @Anonymous,

if you don't give any feedback nobody will know if I gave you the correct answer or totally misunderstood your question. 

Please give all readers the opportunity to benefit from your experience by continuing this conversation or accepting a solution.

Thank you

@Sofia.Xanthopoulou wrote:

Hi @Anonymous,

Thank you

NOT HELPED ME IN MIRROR RENDERING. I NEED THE VIDEO OR ANY INSTRUCTION ONLY FOR MIRROR RENDERING. THANK YOU.

Message 5 of 6
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

>> but stuck with rendering the mirror

Assign your mirror-object a material that has mirror options set and render.

It's hard to create a video for your situation while we don't know where you exactly have the issue.

Upload your drawing file as well as a rendered image from that and describe what happens on your system, which object should mirror and what you have tried.

That's a screenshot to show the principle setting for a global material to make it mirroring.

20160730_1209.png

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

THANK YOU VERY MUCH. THIS IS HELPFUL.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report