Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manipulating Line Space Style for Multileaders

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
479 Views, 3 Replies

Manipulating Line Space Style for Multileaders

I am having an issue where my text in a multileader which has "Underline Top Line" has my text sitting too close to the underline. I changed the "LineSpace Style" from "At Least" to "Exactly", but now my CenterLine Symbol (℄) is sitting right on the line. I was wondering if there were any way you can control the spacing between your text and your underline in a multileader style. I have attached an image where the multileader on the left has the "LineSpace Style" set to "At Least" and the one located on the right is set to "Exactly".

I have a drawing that had about 50 or so multileaders with the CenterLine Symbol and would hate having to manually place the symbol as a separate text on each of the multileaders.

Multileader troubleshoot.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Ed.Jobe
in reply to: Anonymous

Try changing the justification from Left to Bottom Left.

Ed

Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.
How to post your code.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Ed.Jobe

The Justify property only allows me to select "Right", "Center" or "Left".

Message 4 of 4
Ed.Jobe
in reply to: Anonymous

You're right. I was thinking of leaders, which uses mtext. The only thing I can think of is to use a different font for the centerline symbol. If you insert it using the ISOCPEUR font, which has a smaller symbol. It doesn't extend above/below the main text line.

Ed

Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.
How to post your code.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report