Did you mean: 

Loft guide path

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
alfinmuharrram97
555 Views, 5 Replies

Loft guide path

Hey guys. Really need help with this problem. I'm trying to make a 3D solid object with a loft command, but it failed. 

(error message 101037). White and orange color is the guide path (it has 2 radius R450 & R382), the yellow color is the profile. I've already tried with curve fit, but the result is not what i am looking for. Hope you guys can help me out with this problem.  

Error Autocad.png

Tags (4)
Labels (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Maybe split up the guides? Loft then Union the solids.

Loft.PNG

Vincent Sheehan

Sr. Civil Designer
Poly In 3D Blog

Message 3 of 6

@alfinmuharrram97 ,

You could also use the EXTRUDE (Path option), and then SUBTRACT.

ValentinWSP_0-1698668742160.png

ValentinWSP_0-1698668579559.png

Please select the "Accept as Solution" button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

Emilio Valentin
Message 4 of 6

Are you sure that you want the 15 radius fillet to be measure in a vertical plane and not a radial plane to the arc?  What you have will yield an elliptical fillet. In addition, there's a discontinuity in the slope at the point between the two arc segments of the polyline. This could be causing some of the problem with loft.

leeminardi_0-1698673734879.png

lee.minardi
Message 5 of 6

Thank you, sir, for your assistance. i find this solution quite simple and I've already try it. again, thank you very much....
Message 6 of 6

Thank you for your help sir. Sorry, but upper radius only have one radius and should follow the guide curve.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report