Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LMAN Problems

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
656 Views, 3 Replies

LMAN Problems

I am having trouble with my LMAN and layers showing up that are not on the layerstate I wish to be on.

I typed LMAN, chose a layerstate, and REGENALL, and I noticed layers showing up that were not on that layerstate. So, I typed LMAN again and my layerstate manager showed me not being on any layer. I have repeated these steps several times and have been unable to actually get onto any layerstate. I have also restarted AutoCad as well as my entire computer and no luck. Does anyone know how to fix this? Any help would be greatly appriciated. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

LMAN the old express tool? Try using LAYERSTATE command instead, see if your issues go away.
here is a quick overview http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Differe...
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

They are both just taking me to the layerstates manager while in model space, but thank you for the imput.

Message 4 of 4
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Expand the LAYERSTATE command pop-up (button in a circle on the lower right I believe): are these extra settings the reason for the issue you are observing? LS does not address layers hat show up after a state is created.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta