Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lines not appearing on previews/prints/exports.

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
1612 Views, 1 Reply

Lines not appearing on previews/prints/exports.

I am unable to make the lines appear in an export to use in a separate document, I have attached a dwg. file if anyone could assist! 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

>> unable to make the lines appear in an export to use

>> in a separate document,

I guess the reason is that your drawing contains external references to 3 pdf-files and 1 jpg-file, if you send the dwg-file to anyone else who does not have access to the paths of the referenced files then they can't be displayed.

But you should get a warning message for missing references.

These are the missing files (also I can't see the geometry from them as I don't have access to these files.

20190120_194512.png

In case that is not what you are referring to then please describe what you exactly do when you write "export to use in a separate document" ... which command did you use to export something and what did you select to export.

At least, if it's just an issue when you run PLOT, then please look to the layer manager and see the column for "no-plot", there exist some layer that have this property activated and so can be seen on the display, but not on the plot.

20190120_194918.png

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report