line type is not the same in paper space and plotting

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
Berrys_Cooling_Drafter
692 Views, 8 Replies

line type is not the same in paper space and plotting

Hi 

I have a hidden line type in model space that is showing up in paper space and plotting as a continuous line.

I did everything that Autodesk knowledge suggests and it's still not working.

please help me I need this urgent.

Thank you

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

What are your settings for CELTSCALE, LTSCALE, MSLTSCALE and PSLTSCALE in this problem file?

Message 3 of 9

CELTSCALE  1.0000

LTSCALE 48.0000

MSLTSCALE 0

PSLTSCALE 1

Message 4 of 9

Are you using annotative scales these days? LTSCALE at 48 would indicate not, but your question could be, in which case, set them all to 1, LTSCALE can be set to 0.25 if that still looks too big. then REGENALL.

If not, set PSLTSCALE to 0 then REGENALL and see if that is what you prefer.

Message 5 of 9

Are you using annotative scales these days? not that I know where can I check that?

All the options you advised did not help the line is still not making any change to that line

Message 6 of 9

It can be an override in the viewport, there is an option to change the linetype in model space but appears as another in paper space.

Message 7 of 9

How?

Please show me

Message 8 of 9

Double click inside the viewport, then go to layer properties, there is a place to change the linetype for each viewport.

It would be quicker to find out why if you attach your .dwg showing just the line that's giving you trouble.

option1.JPGOption.JPG

Message 9 of 9

estoy tratando de que me salga las líneas discontinuas, hago lo que dicen y no me salen en el espacio papel y en la impresión, que hago?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report