Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

line scales

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
ThereseWeick1906
150 Views, 2 Replies

line scales

Hello, new to AutoCAD, coming from Microstation. My centerlines and dashes don't show up properly in paper space. I can tell it is scale related. Does the scale correlate to the drawing scale?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
neaton
in reply to: ThereseWeick1906

There are a few scale system variables to set. Check the Help menu for more information.

LTSCALE = 1 sets the global scale factor and is usually set to 1. Global scale factor is the default linetype scale factor for all elements in the drawing.

MSLTSCALE = 1 will show models space elements at the annotation/plot scale. 0 turns it off.

PSLTSCALE = 1 will show elements in paper space viewports at the annotation/plot scale. 0 turns it off.

Nancy

@ThereseWeick1906 wrote:

Hello, new to AutoCAD, coming from Microstation. My centerlines and dashes don't show up properly in paper space. I can tell it is scale related. Does the scale correlate to the drawing scale?

Message 3 of 3
S.Faris
in reply to: neaton

Just to add to the post from @neaton, Since you mentioned Centerlines it could be : 

CENTERLTSCALEThe CENTERLTSCALE system variable applies only to center marks and centerlines created with CENTERMARK and CENTERLINE commands. This system variable accepts any real number except zero.

Additional Info on Linetype scales.

CELTSCALESets the linetype scaling for new objects relative to the LTSCALE command setting. 

SALMANUL FARIS

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report