Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KEYBOARD SHORCUTS

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Filipe_Cuango
507 Views, 5 Replies

KEYBOARD SHORCUTS

hello guys i need help from your dear knowledgeable minds. I want to change the UndoDiapositivo1.PNG command shortcut key. I've tried some alternatives like CUix, but it didn't work. What do I do?

Diapositivo2.PNG

Labels (4)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
imadHabash
in reply to: Filipe_Cuango

Hi,

if you are asking to make your Undo command active with D letter , then type ALIASEDIT command and Modify it . 

Imad Habash

EESignature

Message 3 of 6
vinodkl

Hi,

Instead of altering the CUI, try using command "_.ALIASEDIT" to assign a shortcut key for the UNDO command.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ವಿನೋದ್ ಕೆ ಎಲ್( System Design Engineer)

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" if my reply resolves the issue or answers your question, to help others in the community.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 6
Filipe_Cuango
in reply to: imadHabash

I use AutoCAD in the Portuguese language. in the alias shortcut list theUNDO command does not appear. So try it with CUix. Do you know another method @imadHabash?

Message 5 of 6
imadHabash

press first the Edit button then in the second dialog do what you need . 

ca.PNG

Imad Habash

EESignature

Message 6 of 6
Filipe_Cuango
in reply to: imadHabash

@imadHabash @vinodkl 

Offset command added to hotkey "D". More does not work.

I want to add the shortcut key "D" for the OFFSET command. But the AutoCAD Portuguese 2020, in its Alias ​​command list does not present the OFFSET command, despite this deficiency the command accepts any other type of shortcut key with the exception of the “D” key that is added to the UNDO command. Thus, it becomes almost impossible to add the shortcut key "D" to the OFFSET command because it is added to the UNDO command.

Diapositivo1.PNG

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

State of Sustainability Webinar

AutoCAD Inside the Factory