Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues using Data Link and Data Extraction to Excel File (cpprestsdk.dll module not found)

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
SMMJRC90
206 Views, 0 Replies

Issues using Data Link and Data Extraction to Excel File (cpprestsdk.dll module not found)

I am getting reccuring errors involving autodesk communication with Microsoft office

The first error is: When attempting to create, edit, or update a data link (Linked to Excel), AutoCAD displays an error saying that it cannot complete the action because it cannot fine Excel. I do not have a screenshot of that error. Performing an office repair (online repair) fixes this issue temporarily but it is not a permanent fix. I have not determined a pattern to when the issues return yet. The first time it happened was when I tried to install AutoCAD 2023 on a new computer that was using 32 bit office. We have since changed to 64 bit office but the problem is recurring. I will post a screenshot of the error the next time it happens.

The second error: When performing a data extraction to an external file (write to excel), the following error comes up and AutoCAD hard crashes. This has been fixed temporarily by updating the Access Database engine to "Access Database Engine 2016 (64-bit)" per recommendation from our AutoDesk dealer. This fixes the crashing error but causes the error temporarily but only for a couple of days and it returns. 

SMMJRC90_0-1686362029743.png

Has anyone had this issue?

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report