Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Icon and text size

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
290 Views, 2 Replies

Icon and text size

Hello, I have AutoCAD 2016 Student edition on a Dell laptop with Windows 10 that I'm using for my engineering CAD drawing class.  I have been trying to figure out why some icons are so small and some are decent sized.  It seems like some scaling is off and I don't know how to fix it.  A lot of the icons and some of the text is so small that I cannot read it.  I've looked on google and didn't have any luck? Any suggestions?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

Welcome to the Autodesk Community!

You are seeing symptoms of a known issue. Currently AutoCAD does not support higher resolution displays. I suggest you reduce your resolution to 1920 or lower and set your Windows font size to 100-125%.

Please let me know if this helps your issue.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: john.vellek

Problem solved. Thanks John!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report