Did you mean: 

I can't run the program

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
799 Views, 7 Replies

I can't run the program

Hello everyone. The problem is when I try to start the program, it shows the screen with autodesk emblem and nothing happens then. I have windows 10 (64 bit). Before some rewewal, autocad worked correctly. Is there any way to figure it out?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

>> Before some rewewal, autocad worked correctly. Is there any way to figure it out

If you can tell us what was meant by "some renewal" we might be able to help you figure it out.

Important too: what is your AutoCAD version and, as you write "Windows 10", let us know if the update to Windows 10 was one of the renewals.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

Hello, I will try to answer: the autocad version is 2017. I don't know how to find out the specific version of this soft. My windows 10's version is 1607 build 14393.447. Thank you in advance.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous

You are right, I had the windows 8, then I was offered to upgrade to windows 10 for free via e-mail.

Message 5 of 8
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

I would consider removing your current installation of AutoCAD 2017 using a clean uninstall.

Then a reinstall following Best Practices. Make sure also to install the service packs and update available from here.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous

Here Renewal means Autodesk have some new update.and they are trying to notify you.

Thats it. 

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous

I give a attachment.I think you will be clear.

Message 8 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: john.vellek

Hello, John! Thank you very much. It's working now!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

State of Sustainability Webinar

AutoCAD Inside the Factory