Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to sync with Default A360 after had been connected with A360?

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
242 Views, 3 Replies

How to sync with Default A360 after had been connected with A360?

Hello. I am unable to set the AutoCAD Drawing units! When opening the select template, there is no acad.dwt under the Template. And no File name: acad.dwt, and no Drawing Template (*.dwt) in the File of type. Therefore, I cannot open icon for "Open with no Template - Imperial" setting. In the same Select template window, I can see all Desk top, FTP, Favourites, Documents, History, but no A360 to its the Lt side. 

I am learning the basics now with a book AutoCAD 2018 and AutoCAD LT 2018 Essentials by Sybex. Can anyone help me, please?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

I see that you are visiting as a new member to the AutoCAD forum. Welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Did you just install AutoCAD 2018 for the first time? Have you made any customization to the interface?

I suggest that you perform a Reset Settings to Default which will take you back to "factory-settings".  This should restore the original paths to templates and such.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 3 of 4
pendean

A360 is retired, it is dead now: skip that topic in your old book about old software.

Message 4 of 4
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

Can you show me what your start screen looks like in AutoCAD 2018? I am not sure why the templates are not showing up.  Since you likely have not customized anything, you can try a Reset Settings to Default to see if that fixes this issue.

A360 does not show up because that service is no longer available.  While A360 drive is still functioning for some Autodesk applications, it is not able to Sync with AutoCAD anymore.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report