Did you mean: 

How to make Bing Imagery Black and White

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
emgerecke
1421 Views, 2 Replies

How to make Bing Imagery Black and White

I can't find how to make the bing imagery available in AutoCAD appear black and white. I have a client that requires monochrome aerials for conceptual designs and I can't figure out how to make a raster image black and white while still having colored lines and text in a drawing.

I assume you can't achieve this by adjusting Fade, Brightness and Contrast. Please let me know if this is possible to do in AutoCAD. 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
natasha.l
in reply to: emgerecke

Hello @emgerecke

There is no option to change the images filters in AutoCAD, you should use another application like Windows 10 "Photos" or another photo editing software application. 

editphotos.png

Otherwise, you will have to create a custom plot style ctb file etc. 

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 3 of 3
Ed.Jobe
in reply to: emgerecke

You can't change the base map. However, you can clip the layer to the area you need, saving the resulting image to jpg. See this thread for suggestions on how to do this. Once you have a raster image, you can use Raster Design to change its color depth to grayscale with the IDEPTH command.

Ed

Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.
How to post your code.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report