Did you mean: 

How to fix a "non-autodesk" drawing file in AutoCAD

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
10426 Views, 6 Replies

How to fix a "non-autodesk" drawing file in AutoCAD

I like to drawing in AutoCAD 2010. But some days ago I opened my .dwg file and it viewed me: Non Autodesk DWG. I don’t know where to find repair tool for dwg file.

@Anonymous, 

john.vellek has edited your subject line for clarity: when .dwg file isn’t opened

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
cadffm
in reply to: Anonymous

That isnt an Error.
Look at SysVar DWGCHECK (F1) perhaps you changed the Value (changed the Profile with other DWGCHECK-Value?)

Sebastian

EESignature

Message 3 of 7
rkmcswain

Did the file open or not?

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous

.DWG file format is one of the most popular among graphic files. Moreover, in situation nothing ordinary cannot help you, and then look at https://www.repairtoolbox.com/autocadrepair.html – it especially created for complicated cases with .dwg files.

Message 5 of 7
ara_neresesian

HI

You can use this command "_DRAWINGRECOVERY" to brows and repair file.

Good Luck

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question

Message 6 of 7
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

Try using EXPORTTOAUTOCAD to get this in a totally "native" AutoCAD format.

You are welcome to attach the file to a post for me to examine.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 7 of 7
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

I am checking back to see if my post helped you with your problem. Please add a post with how you decide to proceed and your results so other Community members may benefit.

Please hit the Accept as Solution button if a post or posts solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report