Did you mean: 

how to edit group

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
21148 Views, 4 Replies

how to edit group

I have a group looks like a table, however, I can't edit the table. so How to edit a group?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
gpcattaneo
in reply to: Anonymous

PICKSTYLE = 0

Message 3 of 5
john.vellek

HI @Anonymous,

Can you share the file so I can get a better idea of your problem?

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 4 of 5
john.vellek

HI @Anonymous,

Did you get this issue with the group resolved? If you can't select the group check the PICKSTYLE variable and set it to 1 or 3. If you can select but not edit it is it possible that it exists on a locked layer? If you attach your file I am happy to take a look at this issue for you.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 5 of 5
gotphish001

Holding cntrl lets you pick individual objects in a group also if you don't want to permanently change the pickstyle variable. 

Also for some reason sometimes a group can't be exploded. I found there is actually an UNGROUP command that will dissolves the group.

Nick DiPietro
Cad Manager/Monkey

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report