Did you mean: 

batch plot not keeping frozen layers frozen

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1066 Views, 3 Replies

batch plot not keeping frozen layers frozen

title kind of says it all. when i batch plot and publish to pdf the frozen layers become visible, however if i just plot a single layout tab the frozen layers remain frozen. i know there have been similar posts but none had a good answer so i figured id try again. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

HI @Anonymous,

Is this happening on all of your drawings or just one project?  Can you attach a sample to a post for me so I can take a look? Which version of AutoCAD are you using?  Are you publishing in the background? Try toggling that off and let me know if the layers remain as they should.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 3 of 4
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

HI @Anonymous,

I am checking back to see if my suggestion helped your Publish issue displaying frozen layers.  Please add a post to let me know if the issue persists.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: john.vellek

my apologies i forgot to check back in on this. the issue was my visretain was set to 0 not 1. its always something simple. i also misnomered on the batch plot i was actually publishing rather than plotting. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report