Did you mean: 

Holo Lens

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
400 Views, 2 Replies

Holo Lens

Has anyone used or tried the BT 350 Epson hologlasses? If not what have you used.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

Your post from April unfortunately didn't get any responses.  Did you purchase the glasses or decide you decide to go with a different device?  Can you share your decision and how satisfied you are with the outcome?

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 3 of 3
alex101000
in reply to: Anonymous

I tested the BT-350.
IMHO, to complete the work in AutoCAD is not enough screen resolution of 1280x720. You will need to connect the mouse bluetooth, on the sensor of the glasses themselves is not so convenient to work. You can use a remote desktop connection or an application for mobile platforms, and it has significant limitations. At the moment I see it possible to use the drawings for inspection.

It can be used to view 3D models on the ground by the customer, but Augmented Reality must be provided with an application, otherwise you will have to coordinate the image and the environment manually.

Moreover, it will be difficult to do this in bright sunlight - lack of brightness and contrast.

--
Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

AutoCAD Beta